We're now open! Local Government restrictions applyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Good beer, great food, and a friendly atmosphere make Harper’s Brook in Corby the perfect local pub. Nice little touches like wallpaper, a fireplace, pictures, curtains, and warm lamplight make us a comfy place to eat, drink, and socialise. If the sun’s out, make the most of it and head for the patio. Enjoy a drink or two and stay for lunch or dinner. We serve food from a big main menu every day until late. And we do a brilliant Sunday roast. Bring the kids. The children’s menu has meals that little monsters love.
Whether you’re meeting for a leisurely lunch, popping in for a drink after work, or coming over for dinner, you’ll find something to tickle your tastebuds on our food menu. We do beef, chicken, fish, and vegetarian options. Everyday favourites like fish and chips sit alongside more exotic meals. Love roast chicken? Create your own chicken dinner by choosing from a selection of sweet, spicy, and smoky sauces, side dishes, and veggies. Like a chunky burger? You’ll love ours! We have a great selection of exciting burgers made for big appetites.
Got a seriously sweet tooth? Love a challenge? Check out our gorgeous desserts for sheer indulgence.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.